Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wii Fit

Wii Fit

We just recently got Wii Fit. It's actually really fun, lots of games that strength your core or teach you better balancing skills. All the yoga training is hilarious to watch and even more to do, between Emma trying to do the Tree and Jack doing the Warrior pose...none of us have great balancing skills.

But the one thing that has me cracking up to this very second is before every 'game' they take a good 30 seconds explaining to you the floor around you needs to be clean and free of anything that may be in your way. We actually all did just that, cleaned up everything off the floor in our upstairs TV room. What they dont bother to tell you is took look for large hanging objects on the ceiling which can be a danger to your fingers while doing the Tree pose. Emma nearly chopped her fingers off on our ceiling fan which was going full speed at the time. Becareful! :D

The Tree Pose is the First example on the box.

3 comments:

eekareek said...

Sounds like fun. I really want to get a wii someday.

E said...

Emma must be getting TALL. Once, I had a Wii fit because I couldn't get my guy to jump up onto this little ledge thing. Homer has a Wii fit everyday.

Vegas Family said...

I didn't realize how bad my balance was.

Jack was a crack up!