Thursday, September 11, 2008

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

I am reading this book for my Modern Literature class this year. I just started it, maybe an hour ago, and it's already getting really good, which makes me so happy cause I never enjoy school books. It's about a little 10 years old boy who's father was killed on September 11. So this is my little tribute to recognize September 11, today, and inspire someone to read this book. :]


I just finished reading some more, and its really weird.
Now I'm kinda iffy about it.

Just kidding. :]
I completely understand it now.
It's one of my favorites now,
I would definitely recommend reading,
it is a little risqué though.

4 comments:

E said...

Thanks Hayley. I'll have to check it out when I'm in "the mood."

Hot Pants said...

You need to join in on the SmartRemarks book club. I think you could have some great insight.

Vegas Family said...

I think I will pass on that book but I sure hope you get an "A" in your class Ms. Smarty Pants.

Mary said...

I was just doing some blog surfing and found your blog and loved looking thru all of your posts. I miss you! send me a text message sometime. Love you. Granny M