Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Feet

I went to work today for 6 and a half hours, 6 and a half long hot hours baking in the sun. When I got home and took off my shoes I discovered that my feet have at least 3 different shades of...I guess you can call them tans.
First I have my sock tan that I get every year from tennis practice, nothing I'm not use to.
Second I have my Flip Flop tan line from my day at the beach a week or two ago.
Third I got my 'shoe' tan line from work today, It is about an inch below my sock tan line and for some reason it goes all the way down and through the lip of my shoe so I have some weird zig-zag where my shoe laces appeared.

I pretty much feel really unique now.
I tried to take a picture of it,
but it doesnt show up real well on camera.

3 comments:

E said...

I have no tan line on any part of my body. White all over.

eekareek said...

I am so white that you can actually see through my skin.

Hot Pants said...

Every year I end up with a permanent watch and flip flop tan line. It is VERY distinct. I'm quite proud of it.