Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What the...



I was at work today and me and a co-worker were just doing our job when he pointed out to me this huge black thing just chillin on the ground. We couldn't really figure out what it was so we just kind of looked at it for a long time. It was huge, I have never in my whole life seen a bug so freakin big. Steve, my co-worker, decided to throw a rock at it to see if it would fly away. It literally had a wing span of 3 inches. It was insane. It looked similar to this:


Yeah, it was that nasty!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya whatever...quti flirting and get back to work!

E said...

Forget the bug, tell us more about Steve.

Hot Pants said...

I like how you referred to him as your "co-worker", to try to give the illusion that nothing else was going on. I've seen High School Musical, I know how teenagers think.

Hot Pants said...

And I am pretty sure it is a butterfly.