Sunday, January 4, 2009

ughh

I just finished my latest series.
The Gemma Doyle Trilogy--I now want to live in the Victorian era with horse-drawn carriages, balls, tea parties, debuts with the Queen, and secret doors that take you into majestic realms that forfeit small supernatural powers anytime you touch the source of the power. Sounds perfect to me.

And now what? Like after finishing ever series I have ever read, I feel deprived and too eager for more. I am book obsessed. The only thing I can hope for now is a rumored "Great and Terrible Beauty" movie, which is the first book in the trilogy.

7 comments:

ManicMandee said...

I love a person who loves books as much as me. I know how you feel!

Mary said...

Hey sweetie, you must have gotten your love of reading from your grandmas. You need to get yourself one of those Kindles for your birthday. I think you could make good use of it. I need you to post more because I miss you and want to know what you do with your life on a daily basis. Love you!

Oh, and know exactly how you feel. I feel that way every time I finish a book that I loved. Go out and find another...the only cure.

E said...

I read the first book in that series, but I didn't continue on to the second for some reason. Should I?

Hazel said...

Talk about it! I am trying to save the books I am looking forward to finishing by reading crappy books all the time. I don't recommend it.

hayley said...

I would definately recommend reading that series! I rank it right up there with twilight and hunger games. I will say the ending is not how I would have wanted it, but it was amazing nevertheless.

Vegas Family said...

Can your mama borrow it?

Jenny B. said...

Ive always thought it will be cool to live in that era too !