Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Whoops...

I know. I know. I havent been updating my blog for a very extensive period of time, but hopefully thats going to change. Just to update everyone on my life...

My summer is going great. I've been working a lot in hopes to pay off my car payments that I still owe, so if anyone needs a babysitter...call me.

I've done a few new things this summer like snorkled over the 3rd largest reef in the world and shot a shot gun, but I've also learned a few new things too:
#1. It is very possible to only get a sun burn on your knee caps.
#2. An escalator is never temporarily broken, its only temporarily stairs.
#3. It takes 27 flies to push down a single piano key...according to Jack.
#4. Conch is very yummy.
#5. It is not probable but very possible for an airline to lose 8 suitcases.

I am about to start my 4th and final year of tennis at my school which also means its my last year of highschool. Im going to be a senior. A big bad senior. whoo hoo. I've also been looking around at different colleges and trade schools trying to decide what I am going to do.

Before summer started I made a goal to read as many books as i possibly could. I'm going to start #13 on august 2nd, if anyone can guess what book that is.... ;] Emma and I are going to the midnight party!

3 comments:

Hot Pants said...

I'm so happy you're back! It looks like you have learned alot. I would say, maybe even enough to just skip that last year of school.
I could use a babysitter, are you available next Saturday?

E said...

Eek! Good to here from you; can't wait to hear more. Sounds like you've had an exciting summer so far. Any more trips planned? And you need to tell us about some of the books you've read. I need some recommendations... but you can wait until after Breaking Dawn. I might need a babysitter when school starts again--I'll let you know. But since you'll be a Big Bad Senior, you might be too cool for it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Its so good to hear from you again..its been so long I forgot what you looked like! You have developed so much since your last posting! Congrats on making it to your senior year. You are going to rule the school!